Wednesday 22 July 2009

Squirt boating

After It finally rained enough to bother, I headed to the meetings
of the waters in wicklow.
The river was running at a medium-low
level so I decided to try checking the meetings out
to see if it offered up any kind of decent downtime.


I got consistent shoulder deep mystery moves of about 5 seconds.
Unfortunately i got nothing deeper at all but then again I only
spent around an hour there so I hope that ill get deeper on future
visits.


The margin for getting a mystery seemed very
tight but with further exploring hopefully I will get a better
understanding of the spot.


At least the spot seems relatively deep, I didn't strike the
bottom at all during the mystery moves though eddying out
is difficult due to the fast flow downstream and much shallower
water.



No comments:

Post a Comment